Do you have a challenge retaining employees, particularly those which don’t seem to “fit into” your culture? Are all your employees speaking up at work? Do you suspect that many more of your employees can bring their full selves to work? DE&I is a business strategy that enables corporations to create a culture that sustains high psychological safety and systemic change for a more equitable society. It contributes to the Social and Governance pillars of ESG, by contributing to the following UN Sustainable Development Goals:
- SDG #3 Good Health and Well-Being
- SDG #5 Gender Equality
- SDG #10 Reduced Inequalities
- SDG #11 Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDG #17 Partnerships for the Goals
Our consultants and subject-matter experts are well-versed in all aspects of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI), across gender, age, disabilities, neurodiversity, race, religion, mental health and socio-economic classes. We specialise in the context of Asian society.
Our services include:
- State of DE&I review
- Diversity & Inclusion audit
- Best practices advisory
- Executive sessions
- Business case creation
- Tailored D&I strategies and programmes
- Inclusive talks, trainings and workshops
- Employee Resource Group (ERG) creation
- DE&I reporting
- Inclusive policies, including policy localisation
We have two flagship programmes:
- Gender Equality Programme: A holistic, multi-pronged programme to accelerate the support and career pathways for women in the workplace.
- Male Allyship Programme: A programme that enables men to become advocates for women at their workplace, centering on awareness and behaviour change for healthier and happier workplaces for women.
Unsure where to start? Begin with a 1-hour executive session for your business leadership on the relevance of a DE&I programme for your corporation.