Delivery in person or online
Duration: 2 x 4 hours
You’ve Got A Workplace Harassment Complaint: Now What?
Throughout the investigation process, have you ever caught yourself wondering if:
- You could be asking the wrong questions, but which ones?
- You’ve missed out interviewing a key stakeholder, but who?
- There’s a better way of conducting the interview, but how?
Investigating workplace harassment complaints can sometimes feel like walking a tightrope over a ravine with no safety net underneath. A poorly handled investigation often makes matter worse, and may result in aggravating toxic work environments, reputational damages, trial by public opinion, and even legal disputes.
Using case studies and role-plays, this 2 sessions of 4-hours workshop seeks to give you the tools to get to the other side of the tightrope with confidence by not only addressing the questions above, but will also provide you with a:
- Step-by-step process
- Checklist to ensure you avoid common costly mistakes
- Template of important questions to cover during an interview
Join us and learn how to conduct workplace harassment investigations in a comprehensive, professional, safe and fair manner!
At the end of this training, participants will know:
1. Why it matters that an investigation is done right
2. What common mistakes companies to avoid
3. How to identify investigation stakeholders
4. How to conduct a fair interview
5. How to draft an investigation report
For more inquiries regarding this workshop, please contact +65 9223 4898, or firstname.lastname@example.org
For other Catalyse workshops, please check out our WORKSHOPS section on our website.