Are you interested in working start to finish on a website re-design project for a high-impact corporate consulting company? Do you enjoy designing and creating useful features to bring value to web users? If yes, Catalyse Consulting, is looking for you.
You will work directly with the CC marketing team in this role.
Start date: Immediate
Application deadline: 19 July 2019
Work on a WordPress company website to redesign parts of it, including code, content and design, over four weeks.
- Refinement of existing website to increase customer experience
- Responsible for designing, coding and improving company web page
- Perform any other ad-hoc activities as required by the team
What is in it for you?
- $200 honorarium
- Enormously interesting and meaningful work
- Lots of learning and guidance, great discussions and friendships
- A letter of recommendation upon successful completion of the internship
- At least six months of relevant experience in web design, ideally with a portfolio of
samples to show
You are a great fit if you are:
- Building your web design portfolio
- Creative and organised with great attitude
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines, attend to details and manage and prioritise multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable working remotely if/when needed
- Able to manage time, energy, focus and commitment outside of a traditional office environment
Email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Copyright © 2019 Catalyse Consulting. All rights reserved.